Haris & Associates Attorneys at Law is a boutique international law firm in Phuket Thailand that are experts in the fields of various legal services such as immigration, family, business, real estate and IP laws. We are looking for talented and skilled individuals for several position and be part of one of the leading and trusted Phuket Law Firms in Thailand.
- Responsible for the timeliness and completeness of financial reports as well as responsible for the preparation of project accounting guidelines to ensure compliance with accounting standards and taxation requirements
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 1 to 3 years of experience in general ledger bookkeeping, financial statements preparation and analysis, budgeting, and government reporting
- Knowledge of any accounting software
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Knowledge of tax Laws and Regulations and Reporting deadlines
- Process and detail-oriented
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Thai Nationality
- Must know good English
The person in this role must be a team player and detail orientated with excellent communication skills in English with excellent written and spoken to a high business-level standard.
- Liaise with both internal and external individuals,
- Responsible for the administration and management of all departmenta
- Identify any compliance issues
- Ad hoc support on data and legal department matters
- Ad hoc support to department members on various projects
- Fresh Law Graduates can Apply
- Excellent English is essential – both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and confident in multi-tasking
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Proficient in MS office like Excel and PowerPoint
If you qualify in any of the positions listed above, don’t hesitate to email us your resume and salary expectation at haris @ haris-associates.com.